Bring luxurious scents into your home with the Vune Luxe fragrance diffusers. They give off aromas for 24 hours a day, so your home will always smell divine.
Our reed diffusers are made with the highest quality essential oils and reeds to ensure that they are long-lasting and easy to use. They’re a great alternative to candles and last for up to 12 weeks.
A fresh citrus aromatic fragrance with top notes of bergamot, lemon and earl grey tea leading to a watery floral heart of jasmine, angelica and soft florals with a base of musk, amber, cedar and soft woods.
How To Use
1. Place the sticks that came with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil .
2. Flip sticks so that the “dry” side of the sticks is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
3. Place unsaturated (dry) end of the sticks into the bottle.
4. Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
To refresh the fragrance of the reed diffuser, simply repeat steps 2-4.
Flip Sticks for More Scent
If you want to increase the scent, just flip the sticks. Please remember to always flip diffuser reed sticks over a paper towel and to wipe bottle so no oil drips onto your table/surface.
Less Sticks Mean Less Scent
In small spaces, like bathrooms, use less sticks. We find 4 (of 10) diffuser sticks work well when using lemon diffusers in our office bathrooms. If we use all the sticks, it can be overwhelming in small spaces.
Reed Diffusers Replace Candles
Did you know fire codes for offices, apartments, dorms etc. make candles illegal to use? Our customers enjoy legally using reed diffusers in restricted places where candles are not allowed. Reed diffusers are a great way to enhance the smell of a room without an open flame. In fact, diffuser essential oils are flammable so keep away from open flames.
Protect Your Tables & Surfaces
Just like a glass of ice water can leave a ring on a wood table, reed diffusers work best when placed on a drink coaster (ceramic, glass, etc.) or glass table. Please use care when placing on wooden surfaces because the essential oils can leave marks.
Parents Should Keep Diffusers Out Of Reach From Children
Diffusers are meant to stand up and to be left untouched. If kids are around diffusers, please keep the diffusers higher and out of reach. Spilled diffusers can damage table surfaces. Diffuser oils should not be ingested. Thank you for protecting your furniture and children from possibly harmful Diffuser oils .
– Diffuser essential oils are flammable, do not light and keep away from open flame. – Do not ingest essential oils – Diffusers contain essential oils and will stain wood surfaces. Always wipe clean the bottom of your bottle before setting on any surface.
None of our products are tested on animals